« Home | He will give the devil his due » | Cybele » | Guy's Campus » | English Summers » | I'M PUBLISHED! » | Happy Birthday To Me » | They Love This Stuff » | Exhausted Again » | Little Girl Lost » | This isn't strange so much as just wrong » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

Overs

#34: Cricket.

Which isn't strange so much as just foreign. I have seen rugby matches being played on the Mall in D.C. which is a pretty international city, and so I was graced with such sights while living there.

Never saw cricket until I moved here. I think I'd enjoy it, seeing as how I was a pretty big fan of baseball, the closest thing we Americans have to cricket. But just haven't had the time nor the inclination to take it on... Sure looks cool though:







Taken in Westminster after inviglating exams. There's a school across the street, and in the afternoon all the boys take to the cricket pitch, which is groomed to MLB standards. Oh! The little boys are so adorable in their white uniforms, but they finish up before my exams do, so I can never get any shots of them. It's a shame, they really are fun to watch.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page