« Home | Guy's Campus » | English Summers » | I'M PUBLISHED! » | Happy Birthday To Me » | They Love This Stuff » | Exhausted Again » | Little Girl Lost » | This isn't strange so much as just wrong » | Bump in the Night » | Holiday » 

Monday, May 09, 2005 

Cybele

#33: Mother's Day is the last Sunday of Lent in the UK (falls in March) but it's the second Sunday of May in the US. But Father's Day is the third Sunday in June for both.

Lots of queries from my American friends this week about "what am [I] doing for Mother's Day?" And I got to tell them all, "Nope! Done! Crossed off my list!" My mom has taken to calling herself "mum" since I moved here, so it's fitting.

So, either way, Happy Mother's Day, mum. Thanks for all your love and support and putting up with me for the last 28 years since you've become a mom.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page