« Home | Sydney! » | Singapore! » | Peregrination » | Paris! » | Purview » | Slew » | Bobby » | Farthing » | Modulation » | Circuitous » 

Friday, April 27, 2007 

Melbourne!

Great gravy, I'm finally back from all my traveling (for the foreseeable future anyway). I've already had three holidays this year; I am so addicted to this European holiday schedule I don't know how I'm going to cope when I go back to the states (usually two weeks vacation allowed!) I have to do some work on this PhD or it is never going to get done. So while I do that, enjoy more pictures, this time from and around Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.


Jervis Bay


Royal Exhibition Building


Melbourne was so hip...


Shrine of Remembrance


Driving along the Great Ocean Road


Lighthouse at Aireys Inlet


Twelve Apostles

I just got back from Melbourne two weeks ago and loved it. The Twelve Apostles were great, but the whole Great Ocean Road? Eh. A little long. Did you see London Bridge?

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page