« Home | I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash ya got » | Hello February! » | Two Days Is Industry Standard » | Pad Prik Prow » | Reefer Roadtrip » | Andale, Andale, Ariba, Ariba! » | Get out and vote! » | I would have come into The Lab anyway.... » | Culture Secretary » | Dropkick this! » 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 

Paris était stupéfiant!

Here's the creme de la creme of my Paris photos:


Arc


Store


Notre Dame


Notre Dame


Notre Dame


Louvre

Yea, I definitely had a rockstar of a good time!

Only a train ride from Southwark - you can go to Paris for lunch and be back in time for supper. Glad you enjoyed it. No pictures de la Tour Eiffel?

sp_999

Nice shots, Mo.

- Justin

I did get some shots of Eiffel, but they weren't spectacular, so I didn't post them. Besides, everyone has seen about a million pictures of that thing, right?

Don't you have homework or something to do?

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page