« Home | Non sequitur » | Tamale » | Athens II » | Athens! » | Enlightened » | Embarkation » | Fortuitous » | Muttonhead » | Ascertained » | Maladroit » 

Sunday, August 13, 2006 

Ireland!


Don Laoghaire


Powerscourt


Dad and Sis at Ladies View


Glendalough


Glendalough


Kilkenny


From the Rock of Cashel


Trim Castle


Cliffs of Moher

It's Dun Laoghaire, not Don Laoghaire.

Thanks, and I was so proud of myself for getting the last word right.

I really like your pictures. Being an expat is really fun/funny.

Absolutely gorgeous. I love Ireland and these photos definitely capture why!

LOVELY photos...thanks for posting them!

I went to the Rock of Cashel the first time I ever got to go to Ireland. Beautiful place.

Janet

Great photos Monica!! Although the one of the celtic cross looks just like the cross i took a picture of when i was in Ireland back in 2000. Look here.

--Dan (Go Pack!)

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page