« Home | Abscond » | Enraged » | Perfervid » | Epoch » | Kenny » | I'm ok » | Preponderate! » | Happy 4th » | Annular » | Where to go? » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 

Scotland!

I had such a blast in Scotland, what a gorgeous place.



Scott Monument in Edinburgh



View of Stirling from the William Wallace Monument



Loch Ness



Downtown Glasgow

Scotland? Gorgeous? Scotland? You really got it bad, girl.

Hate to think what it's going to be like when you flip the other way.

Oh, my darling Glasgow! My beautiful Scotland! Love those photos. I have to get out my album and start scrapbooking my year there; your pictures totally inspired me. :)

-Alison

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page