« Home | Pad Prik Prow » | Reefer Roadtrip » | Andale, Andale, Ariba, Ariba! » | Get out and vote! » | I would have come into The Lab anyway.... » | Culture Secretary » | Dropkick this! » | New Schedule » | I suck » | Christmas in D.C. » 

Monday, January 31, 2005 

Two Days Is Industry Standard

My own interpretive reading (as is the only way I can find to express myself properly at this moment):

*ahem*

Mike: You think we are going to get there by midnight?
Trent: Baby, we are going to be up five hundy by midnight. [Paris] baby!
Mike and Trent: [PARIS!!!]

You're so money and you don't even know it. Love the blog. Enjoy Paris it's fabulous.

sp_999

Life is pretty sweet when you can just drive to Paris.

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page