« Home | Christmas in D.C. » | It's Allllll Good » | Arrived Safe and Sound » | Multiple Destinations » | Static Cling » | Worried » | Merry Christmas » | It's No Rainforest But.... » | Vampire-esque » | Back Home » 

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 

I suck

I think I've now been labeled a "bad PhD student." I'm behind in my work, I've been out for a month (back to USA and then proctoring exams for money all week) and I'm just rubbish at everything I do. I don't think it's technically my fault since it's not like there's anyone to tell you how to be a good PhD student. Either you are one or you aren't. Maybe being in the actual workforce/real world has ruined me. Hopefully I'll morph into a good student over time, once I figure out what the hell I'm doing. Until then... I think I'm getting a pretty good lashing from my adviser tomorrow. Maybe that'll whip me into shape.

Cheer up, babe, it will get better...

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page