« Home | Merry Christmas » | It's No Rainforest But.... » | Vampire-esque » | Back Home » | Dinners Galore » | Crispy Bacon » | Great..... » | I'm Officially In This » | Skinny Mo » | C is for Cookie » 

Sunday, December 26, 2004 

Worried

My ex-boyfriend and current best friend, Akash, doesn't really ever go anywhere. All his vacations are usually based around snowboarding activities, so the most I ever have to worry about him is getting stuck in the snow or maybe breaking a bone. Which he's done lots of times and survived, so I don't even really worry about that. But NO, where has he gone this Christmas? He's let his entire family take him off to India for the next two weeks. I wasn't expecting to hear from him until he got back (which was the day after I got back to London) and now I definitely don't think I'll hear from him, but needless to say I'm really scared right now. Even though he's probably fine. I think the earthquake hit at 7am their time, and I believe then he was still in Calcutta (Kolkata.) And even though I think that city is right on the water, from what I can search on the internet I don't hear of any deaths there. His flight to New Delhi today probably got delayed or cancelled, and he's probably just in a world of inconvenience right now. At least God I hope so.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page