« Home | Vampire-esque » | Back Home » | Dinners Galore » | Crispy Bacon » | Great..... » | I'm Officially In This » | Skinny Mo » | C is for Cookie » | Incredible Office Treats » | Stuffed » 

Monday, December 20, 2004 

It's No Rainforest But....

I was making out like a champ in London, weather-wise. At this very moment, it is 14 degrees Fahrenheit in Maryland and 34 degrees Fahrenheit in SE1. For an added bonus, the humidity in Maryland is approximately 35%, while in London it is 75%. (References: weather.com and weather.co.uk, respectively.) This explains why all my mucus membranes are desiccated to the point of actual pain; in fact it's so bad, it hurts too much to fall asleep! Any part of my body that comes in contact with the atmosphere is dried up like a prune. I feel disgusting, just all raw and red and scratchy and dehydrated. Alright, time for bed. I'm going to stick my head over a pot of boiling water and see if I can't saturate things with steam long enough to conk out before they dry up again.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page