« Home | Dinners Galore » | Crispy Bacon » | Great..... » | I'm Officially In This » | Skinny Mo » | C is for Cookie » | Incredible Office Treats » | Stuffed » | Thanks » | Quid Night » 

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 

Back Home

Here I am, back in the States, and I really don't feel weird at all. Everyone warned me against reverse culture shock but I'm not really feeling anything like that. Maybe I wasn't in England long enough to adapt to such a point. In fact, I think I am looking forward to more American-type things that I've been missing severely than having to readjust to being here. Like eating (decent) pizza and Mexican food, which was the first thing I did when I got here.

Tonight we get a Christmas tree and even thought I'm officially Buddhist now, I'm looking forward to it. Maybe I can meditate under it or something and it can be my own little Bodhi tree and the two religions will merge in glorious Christmas spirit. Or something. Plus we will make wassail and probably get drunk too, so none of it may matter!

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page