« Home | Great..... » | I'm Officially In This » | Skinny Mo » | C is for Cookie » | Incredible Office Treats » | Stuffed » | Thanks » | Quid Night » | How much? Ooof! » | Start Your Engines » 

Friday, December 03, 2004 

Crispy Bacon

Strange Thing #20: The wide range of available flavors of crisps (a.k.a. potato chips.)

American crisps do have flavors, like cheese and BBQ and salt and pepper. There's more, but I don't really remember. But here! Here it is insane. The best ones are the Walkers, so let me give you a list of the flavors I've seen so far:
Baked Ham & Mustard
Greek Kebab
Prawn Cocktail
Smokey Bacon
Pickled Onion
Slow Roasted Lamb & Mint
Oven Roasted Chicken & Thyme
Charbroiled Steak & Peppercorn Sauce
Thai Sweet Chili (the best ever!)
Peking Spare Rib & Five Spice
Creamy Chicken Pasanda & Coriander

I don't know why they need to take a perfectly happy vegetarian snack and meat it up, but there you go. I hope those Thai ones have reached the states by the time I move back though. Mmmmmm....

In Canada they have "All Flavor" chips which, believe it or not, tastes like pretty much everything. Weird.

-jami

Can't beat Pickled Onion Monster Munch finished off with a packet of Rolos. Another thing - I don't eat fish or seafood but love Prawn Cocktail crisps and I am forever wondering if they taste anything like the real thing.

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page