« Home | Start Your Engines » | Zombies of London » | Sweet Sweet Bed » | Lazy » | Exhausted » | Cocknies.... » | Choices » | Comes to a head » | Yes! Go eat! » | Fireworks! » 

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 

How much? Ooof!

Got a little taste of culture shock yesterday as I finally had my orientation to the gym (and it was worth the wait too. "These are the free weights....This is the treadmill...." Most helpful indeed.) It's all totally normal, but all the weights are in kilograms! Natural for them of course, I hadn't even thought of it. I suspect there will be a lot of my looking pretty stupid during my first few visits, picking up weights and putting them down again. Picking up more and putting those down again.

On the bright side, my own weight has dropped dramatically from 125 to 55, all by merely switching countries! Why, I'm beyond anorexic and obviously need to eat as much as possible. Yay, chips and Cadbury's for lunch!

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page