« Home | Exhausted » | Cocknies.... » | Choices » | Comes to a head » | Yes! Go eat! » | Fireworks! » | Bonfire Night! » | Nevermind » | Zoinked » | Bushed » 

Friday, November 19, 2004 

Lazy

Look at this thing. And Americans have the reputation for being lazy? Playa please!


lazy

It's a pretty poor show isn't it. Although I could see myself buying these as I like my apple sliced and it would be easier to take these to work.

What's even worse as far as I'm concerned is ready grated cheese. What's that about? Who can't be bothered to grate?

Must be loaded with sulfites or something to keep the pieces from turning brown.

McDonald's carries apple slices like that now, but it comes with a yummy caramel dipping sauce!! *laugh*

At least they are apple-flavoured apples. As an european visiting USA, it was almost impossible to me to find something to eat without added flavours.

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page