« Home | Zoinked » | Bushed » | SE1 and The Blitz » | I actually miss salad » | I haven't played with stickers since elementary sc... » | This is why I haven't been drinking » | Bad American TV Follows Me » | London at Dusk » | My flat mates » | Holy Shit » 

Thursday, November 04, 2004 

Nevermind

I just got back from the Strand campus of King's College, and I overhead some uni kids talking about the election. I turned down my iPod volume just in time to hear, "Land of the free, Home of the fucking morons...."

Lovely.

Monica, I found your blog on some london blog webring, and saw that you're now at KCL. 'congrats' on the uni place . . . I to am at kings, doing a msc at guys campus.
heh coincidence

just a-wondering what you're studying really.

dave

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page