« Home | *sigh* » | Beaker! » | Lesson of the week » | A Sign That » | International Kitchen » | Big Smiles Today » | Late Night Again » | First Bit of British Bollocks » | Things to do in London if You're Bored » | More Lucky Money! » 

Wednesday, September 08, 2004 

Pissed off

This stupid website lost ANOTHER blog posting and then I got home and my mom had called to say there was a message from KCL on her answering machine. I got the number but can't call until tomorrow. When I checked my gmail account, turns out they sent me the wrong paperwork for my dorm and want to put me back in Wolfson House instead of Great Dover St. I'd rather be in Dover but at this point a place to go after I get off the plane would be most appreciated.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page