« Home | Big Smiles Today » | Late Night Again » | First Bit of British Bollocks » | Things to do in London if You're Bored » | More Lucky Money! » | Funny Money » | Biscuits » | Sign me up! » | More Stolen Poetry » | The Warehouse » 

Wednesday, September 01, 2004 

International Kitchen

My dad is so cute and proud of his daughters. He hung up these clocks in the kitchen and set them up like those clocks in newspaper offices and TV news sets, with multiple clocks set to the different time zones and labeled as such. So the three in the kitchen are labeled, "Ashland" (where my sister will be attending Southern Oregon in a few weeks) "Bowie," (where they live) and "London." The picture's a little fuzzy, but it's so good. I laughed my ass off, but it also makes me sad to see the whole family getting split up into thirds and so far apart at that.


International Kitchen

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page