« Home | Sign me up! » | More Stolen Poetry » | The Warehouse » | Images in my Brain » | New Definition of Me » | How Long is the Coast of Britain? » | Cultural Sneezes » | Visa (not the charge card) » | Cosmetic Surgery for the Benefit of Mankind » | A Different Kind of Culture Shock » 

Tuesday, August 24, 2004 

Biscuits

I don't know what this is all about but it seems pretty comprehensive doesn't it? I wonder how long it will take for me to change my notion of what a "biscuit" is. Here in America, biscuits are big chunks of chewy baked dough covered with butter. In England, they are cookies. (Then what are "cookies" in England??) I don't think they have American biscuits there. Which is a shame because I love those damn things and could eat them every day. So when I think "biscuit" now I get all happy but a British "biscuit" I don't, because they sound sweet, and I don't like sweet stuff. Hmmm. But maybe Nice Cup of Tea will help me find good ones.

Only 26 days and 22 hours till I start finding out for myself!

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page