« Home | Images in my Brain » | New Definition of Me » | How Long is the Coast of Britain? » | Cultural Sneezes » | Visa (not the charge card) » | Cosmetic Surgery for the Benefit of Mankind » | A Different Kind of Culture Shock » | Validation » | Super Diet Secret Works Fast No Pills » | Olympics kick ass » 

Sunday, August 22, 2004 

The Warehouse

I took a photo of the Warehouse in all it's glory at Camden Yards when the sun finally came out yesterday. My second to last Orioles game. If anyone ever hits this thing, it will be a feat of steroids not seen since McGuire broke the season home run record.



B&O Warehouse Posted by Hello

I will miss baseball, it's my favorite sport. I assume they don't have it in the UK. But who knows? Maybe I'll fall in love with cricket. I don't know how often they play cricket, but I think it's a lot. Someone will have to explain it to me though, I can't figure it out as of yet.

28 days and 7 hours.....

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page