« Home | Olympics kick ass » | America » | Haters » | Go ahead » | Fire and Rescue/I'm a bad person » | London Bridge » | Big News! » | Summertime! » | No surprises here » | Still no word » 

Sunday, August 15, 2004 

Super Diet Secret Works Fast No Pills

No, it's not spam, it's my life. I haven't been good at updating what's been going on with the move lately (denial? laziness? you decide!!)
1. I received a most unpleasant email from a friend of a friend, an American in a postgrad programme at King's, named H. He essentially told me not to come, saying the country sucked, the city sucked, the school sucked, the money situation sucked, the anti-Americanism sucked and it discouraged me to no end. That got me really depressed.
2. The housing situation of missing the communication attempts and then not getting the dorm that I asked for.
3. Not hearing from the school, and all this seeming to confirm what H told me.
4. Then I worked out all the madness, got my head on straight, remembered that I have the resolve to take on anything that's thrown at me, and I bought my plane ticket! I depart late September 19th!!
This has been going on, what? Two weeks? And within that first week I lost five pounds! I've been trying to lose five pounds for two years now. Since the height of my obesity (dating Akash who liked to eat out every night, popped up to 132lbs. Lost five or so pounds since we split two years ago, and wanted to get to 120lbs, but it eluded me.) And in the second week I've kept it off. So bizarre. I thought I'd lose it when I got to London, walking at least two miles a day and eating on a students budget (i.e. not eating) but no, seems I've a head start.

So ladies! Looking to lose those last few stubborn pounds? Forget Atkins, screw South Beach! Quit your well paying job, leave your loved ones behind, move to a country where they'll hate you for where your from and you'll be forced to live in poverty, and see if that doesn't do the trick!!

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page