« Home | No surprises here » | Still no word » | Nearby » | Deep cleansing breaths » | Blogs, Props, and other nonsensical words » | I have a crush on Simon Schama » | No more American Cheese? » | Molecular Sadness » | Bad Luck » | Somewhat Enlightening » 

Friday, August 06, 2004 

Summertime!

Some photos from our trip to Delaware. Such fun! I will miss my family much.


Me and my sis looking at the moon Posted by Hello


Glow sticks! Posted by Hello


Why are mothers allowed cameras? But no one will ever see the Hello Kitty sleep mask, so here it is. Posted by Hello


Look what we found at the beach!! Posted by Hello

zzzzz...Hello Kitty...zzzzz

I like the hello kitty mask. Scott would dig it if I wore that to bed.
m

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page