« Home | Somewhat Enlightening » | Lesson of the Week #2 » | My babies » | I'm freezing » | Rainbow in a Bottle » | Pass Out and Half Pint » | If- » | British Rap » | Gotta love that Space Ghost » | Baby junk » 

Wednesday, July 28, 2004 

Bad Luck

I broke a mirror yesterday and then I spent the whole day today with salad dressing in my hair.  At first I didn't think it was so bad, but then it dried and made my hair all sticky, and what's worse, I smelled like rotten anchovies by 4pm (Caesar dressing.)  I didn't realize that it was all because of the broken mirror, I thought it was just a dumb bitch at work who doesn't know how to open a zip loc bag properly (by sawing it open with a plastic knife?  And you call yourself a scientist?) but on the way home, when I smelled really bad in my sweltering non-airconditioned car I remembered the mirror and it all came together in a splendid array of nonsensical cause and effect.  Ohm.


You should get air condition

-SourKraut

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page