« Home | More Stolen Poetry » | The Warehouse » | Images in my Brain » | New Definition of Me » | How Long is the Coast of Britain? » | Cultural Sneezes » | Visa (not the charge card) » | Cosmetic Surgery for the Benefit of Mankind » | A Different Kind of Culture Shock » | Validation » 

Monday, August 23, 2004 

Sign me up!

I received my Enrolment form today! (At work, which means they have the addresses all mixed up as I had suspected.) It doesn't seem like much, but it's here. The form also said that I should schedule a time to arrive with my supervisors, so I will do that today or tomorrow. Well, I'll tell them when I'm showing up, they can go from there.

Watched my video of when I was in London four years ago. Gouvis, Boyd and I had a layover on the way to Barcelona. Loved it! Got me quite excited! It also made me realize how young I was back then and how I've managed to turn that silly notion I had in my head at the time, "wow, it would be neat to live here one day" into reality. Never thought it would actually come to fruition. How amazing.

This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,--
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
---- William Shakespeare, "King Richard II", Act 2 scene 1

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page