« Home | Biscuits » | Sign me up! » | More Stolen Poetry » | The Warehouse » | Images in my Brain » | New Definition of Me » | How Long is the Coast of Britain? » | Cultural Sneezes » | Visa (not the charge card) » | Cosmetic Surgery for the Benefit of Mankind » 

Tuesday, August 24, 2004 

Funny Money

Hmmm, the exchange rate is lower today then I've seen in quite a while. What gives?
1 GBP = 1.79110 USD

Your account of your lead-up to being exiled across the Pond is great! I, too, was an expatriate and lived in London for 5 years. I moved back to the US last year and miss life outside the US terribly. Though your writing, I would presume your outlook will reward you with wonderful enlightenment. It'll be refreshing to find that US-centric thinking is not prevalent and that there is historical validation in living within the culture of the countries outside America. I miss it and you'll thrive in it. Best wishes in your new adventure.

http://billet-duox.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page