« Home | Things to do today » | Hmmm... » | Pissed off » | *sigh* » | Beaker! » | Lesson of the week » | A Sign That » | International Kitchen » | Big Smiles Today » | Late Night Again » 

Monday, September 13, 2004 

Exhaustion

I am too tired to write much but I will update. I moved out of my apartment today, which was super emotionally draining and physically exhausting obviously. But it's all over at least.

Each step that I must perform is unbelievably tough and hard to deal with it, but I do get a spike of joy when it's at least over. So while I was heart broken towards the end of my goodbye party, at least it feels good to have it out of the way and gotten over with. Saying good bye is definitely the worst part.

I've got some good pics from the goodbye party I'll share but something's wrong with my computer so that will come later I hope.

Still no word from the British Consulate. I sure hope I can get through to them tomorrow. But if I'm being 100% honest right now, I don't really want to go to London anymore. I'm at that inevitable low point in the preparations where this is all just too hard and I'm so wiped out and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel or the forest through the trees. Like, why am I giving up my great life? What am I throwing this all away for? I won't be reminded until I get there and that seems so far away. So if the BC really does F things up and I get to spend another week with my family and friends, that doesn't sound so bad right now.

PS Life's definitely not all bad... The Redskins won today!! And both the Giants and the Cowboys had their asses handed to them. Today was a good day.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page