« Home | Concours » | Cynosure » | Cadger » | Abasement » | Misapprehension? » | Incommensurate » | Discern » | Prospectus » | Sheaf » | Confrere » 

Monday, January 22, 2007 

Peculating

I'm just going to nip this in the bud right now:

Dear American Friends Sending Me Emails Asking...

Will you go pick me up a BMW motorbike?

No. I've got a lot of things on my to-do list this week; getting deported isn't one of them.

Love and Kisses,
Mo

Reminds me somewhat of "Whisky Galore"...

one woman said they were doing everyone a favor by cleaning the beach. it's really an act of environmental consciousness when you think about it, the rolex watch is just a bonus. so get off your high horse and help clean this environmental disaster! ps. clean up a box of leopard skin robes for me if possible.

and another thing, i'm sick of the news sensationalizing this whole event. you never hear of the poor guy who spent all day cleaning the beach and only got a casio calculator watch. i think he's in the background of that pic where they're bringing up that bmw cycle, he's crying, see him?

Sod the BMW.... get me some of the beer and wine.

Of course, taking any of it would be theft.

Picking a barrell of wine of the beach would be one of those lifetime highlights, I think. I would, of course, drink all the wine and then keep the barrell forever to tell my randchildren about it.

I would have gone down there with about ten mates, all dressed as pirates. That'd get on the news I'm sure of it.

A whole new meaning to beachcombing.

Here via London blogring.

rashbre

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page