« Home | Garrison » | Fossilized » | Relocation » | Anamnesis » | Inept » | Exorbitant » | Supine » | Thalassic » | Ferocity » | Nostalgia » 

Sunday, September 18, 2005 

Debilitated

Having what could be described as the biggest, most important exam of my life tomorrow sucks hard enough.

Having it during Fresher's Week is borderline inhumane.

To boot, Ken Livingstone's hard-core campaign to bring tourists back to post-terrorist-attacked London appears to be happening on my doorstep this very night. This also is the opposite of quiet.





(Still, after all my bitching about the view, kinda cool huh??)

I was wondering what the loud explosions were tonight - don't think I've ever heard fireworks that loud before. Couldn't see anything from my window. Looks like you had the best view.

Good luck tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page