« Home | Supine » | Thalassic » | Ferocity » | Nostalgia » | Paroxysm » | Autumn » | Prism » | Ameliorate » | Gambol » | Adjudicate » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

Exorbitant

Despite the constant refrain of "I don't want to. go to. Chelsea" running through my head the past two months, Saturday I went to.... Chelsea.




Eh. Don't really see what the fuss is about. They gutted the old King's College Pharmacy building and are adapting it into flats that you can buy for 22 million pounds. What? Okay Elvis, I'll never doubt you again.

The thing that impressed me most was St. Luke's, a massive cathedral I had no idea even existed. Wow!

It's the caché that comes with an SW3 or SW7 postcode. BTW, it's not a cathedral, it's a church. Oddly, while it may look like one, Westminster Abbey isn't a cathedral either.

BTW des, it isn’t ‘caché’, it’s cachet. You must have moved in to Chelsea relatively recently.

I stand corrected. My lack of finesse proves I've never lived there. :D

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page