« Home | Autumn » | Prism » | Ameliorate » | Gambol » | Adjudicate » | Verdure » | Traipse » | Incertitude » | Ashes » | Enlivened » 

Friday, August 26, 2005 

Paroxysm

I bet I know what my office mates were thinking yesterday: "she's faking that headache to go home and watch the cricket." As if.

I am in the midst of:
1. a transfer report (switch from masters to PhD student, archaic device to bog us pupils down with unnecessary bureaucracy)
2. prep for viva voce, the oral exam for said transfer report
3. powerpoint presentation to kick off said viva.
4. patent application (my second ever!)
5. grant application (for such an enormous sum of money that it's impossible not to lose sleep over)
6. moving

A visit from my once-yearly migraine was probably inevitable. F it, I'm shopping this afternoon. Better to do it now before London runs out of clothes.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page