« Home | Thalassic » | Ferocity » | Nostalgia » | Paroxysm » | Autumn » | Prism » | Ameliorate » | Gambol » | Adjudicate » | Verdure » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

Supine

I spent the day taking apart a Waters HPLC autosampler and an hour lounging about Somerset House. Unproductive on both counts.





I like Somerset House in the summer (and winter too, when they try and turn that water into an ice skating rink.) The courtyard has a very Roman/Parisian feel to it. I imagine that Americans won't know what I mean, but the UK is quite different from Europe. A lot less of that sipping sparkling mineral water under awnings in the baking hot sun in car-less piazzas. I guess the weather is all wrong for it here.

Wow you must really think all the Americans you left back in the States are complete morons.

well bush is still in office

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page