« Home | First Trip to the Grocery Store » | Picking Up Where I Left Off » | That Could've Hurt » | Such Profanity! » | I Need A Job » | Famous King's People » | You Got Me There » | Another Walk 'cross Waterloo Bridge » | Oh I forgot » | Rundown » 

Saturday, October 09, 2004 

Hello London

After a tearful departure at the airport, a six hour flight, a long customs line, a never ending walk to the tube, both a tube ride and line switch, I finally arrived in London and set food on solid British soil. I came out of the London Bridge tube station (guessing the correct exit for once!!) and this was the first thing I saw. My mouth dropped open that I had found King's College straight away and that McDonald's had the chance to corrupt this 175 year old institution before I could. Ha!




I'm in a delightful bagel cafe on Tooley St right now. Free internet access! You just plug an Ethernet cable into the table and get to use your own laptop. As Yachoff Smirnoff would say, "what a country!"

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page