« Home | Keyboards » | I'm sorry, London » | I wish... » | Say It Ain't So » | Still going strong.... » | Barely Crossing the Streets » | Think I'm still jetlagged » | Everything's Coming Up Millhouse! » | Here I am! » | List of Strange Things » 

Wednesday, September 29, 2004 

Rundown

I'm starting to feel a bit run down, probably from the huge change in my routine and the fact that I haven't really started my project yet because I have to run all over the whole damn city trying to get everything set up. It's all a nightmare from getting keycard access to work and dorm, financial confusion, getting in the NHS, getting paid for all the work I did today, getting a bank account, it's all a total waste of time and energy, yet I have to go through it (and not just once for each line item, nooooo repeatedly!) And because I can't get paid, I can't afford to take the bus, so I'm straight up exhausted from hiking all over with all my stuff.

I know, whine whine whine. When it comes down to it, I just really miss my friends and being able to talk to them, that's all. I am getting very lonely here.

But a friend did cheer me up with this:
I feel as if I've been running around like a 2 quid whore on quid night.

(He adapted from dollars to quid just for me.)

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page