« Home | I wish... » | Say It Ain't So » | Still going strong.... » | Barely Crossing the Streets » | Think I'm still jetlagged » | Everything's Coming Up Millhouse! » | Here I am! » | List of Strange Things » | Off I go! » | Almost there » 

Monday, September 27, 2004 

I'm sorry, London

For all those awful things I said yesterday, I'm sorry. No sooner did I walk out of the computer lab and decide to head over to Borough St just to make sure nothing was open did I find a 24 hour shop, not twenty yards away, where I not only bought my caramel Cadbury's (yum!) but also some tea and a phone card!

You exceeds my expectations and I never should have judged you so harshly, London.

It's just hard for me, try to understand. It's just like having a crush on someone for years and then all of a sudden they turn round and ask you out and you start dating them! And everything's really great at first and you're just loving it, but in the back of your mind you just know it's too good to be true and so you're waiting... waiting for something to go wrong. Either he'll suddenly confess to being a Yankees fan despite never having lived in New York or think it's okay to smack your ass in front of your father or vote republican or something. I'm sorry London that I've been subconsciously waiting for you to fuck things up for me. You really have been delightful so far and I should check things out thoroughly before I judge you again.

This morning at the bank however, now that was a different story.....

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page