« Home | VICTORY » | Questions » | Exhaustion » | Things to do today » | Hmmm... » | Pissed off » | *sigh* » | Beaker! » | Lesson of the week » | A Sign That » 

Thursday, September 16, 2004 

This is hard

"It's supposed to be hard. If it were easy everyone would do it. It's the 'hard' that makes it great."

Tom Hanks told me that last night in A League of Their Own. And he's right.

Although the hard part for now seems over. Quitting my job was scary but my last day was great! Hectic as hell though. My visa looks really bizarre but also very official and it makes me very excited. I start in my new lab on Wednesday! What time do you ask? No, not at 8:00 in the morning, but at 2 pm. Man, I already love it there!

Think all my ducks are in a row so hopefully I can just cruise into London from here. Because that's where it will get hard all over again.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page