« Home | Happy Birthday to me! » | Sunglasses! » | Edwards! » | Term Dates! » | so sad » | Starting to break down » | Culinary Victory? » | battery answers » | Uh-oh » | well I'll be damned... » 

Thursday, July 08, 2004 

good horoscope

CANCER (June 21-July 22): In accordance with the astrological omens,
I've assembled a host of snappy one-liners for you to wield in the coming
week, Cancerian. Sooner or later, it will make sense for you to utter
every one of them. 1. "It only seems kinky the first time." 2. "Even if the
voices in my head aren't real, they still have some good ideas." 3. "To
make your prayers come true, you have to get off your knees." 4. "I'm the
good kind of bad." 5. "It's not really a party till something gets broken." 6.
"Shut up and dance." (P.S.: I don't anticipate there'll be any messy
consequences if you cultivate the attitude I'm suggesting here. But in case
there are, invoke this disclaimer: "I didn't do it. You can't prove it.
Nobody saw me.")

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page