« Home | Starting to break down » | Culinary Victory? » | battery answers » | Uh-oh » | well I'll be damned... » | Word Up » | Done! » | Don't know how to feel » | Stem Cell Research » | hard » 

Sunday, July 04, 2004 

so sad

Scott and Missy (my favorite married couple) are visiting family in Cali right now, and they hooked up with Akash last night. They called me at 3am, drunk, from Huntington Beach, and when Akash got on the phone he told me how much he really missed me and my heart broke in about four places. Ugh, being away from him is so hard. Stupid little monkey.

Not feeling any better this morning, but am watching Wimbeldon, drinking tea and eating buttermilk biscuits I made from scratch. I don't know if I'll make it or not, but as you can plainly see, I belong there! I'll make it, I'll find a way, something will happen. I want it too bad not to.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page