« Home | Uh-oh » | well I'll be damned... » | Word Up » | Done! » | Don't know how to feel » | Stem Cell Research » | hard » | slow day » | uh oh » | my sister » 

Thursday, July 01, 2004 

battery answers

I searched for them on eBay.co.uk and it seems like they're just regular old batteries! Hurrah! I don't know why that's important to me or what sent me looking in the first place, but there is it.

I think by this stage of life if I can't find the answer on Wikipedia, Google or even eBay, then I don't want to ask the question. Grecian rivers? Wikipedia! King's College FAFSA acceptance? Google! Value of a case of unopened mint-condition Bill Beer? eBay! I love the digital times that I am lucky enough to live in.

Nighty night, tylenol PM is kicking in, would like to get a decent night's sleep for once.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page