« Home | uh oh » | my sister » | wuss » | do they » | c*cksucker » | I just don't know » | So ready.... » 

Thursday, June 24, 2004 

slow day

Today certainly is. My project at work got cancelled, and while I'm sad that I didn't get to see it through to humans I also am clear minded to recognize the fact that it needed to die. At least I got to write batch records and order supplies, so that was good rehearsal for real life, real job. One day. The pharmaceutical industry, I tell ya, it's a strange one.

So today is designated to FAFSA, or the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Can you believe I'm not done yet? I think I should be able to submit this week though. It's not too bad, but a word of advice boys and girls, save all your tax info from the year you get your first summer job until the year you die, because you never know. I never thought in a million years I'd go to grad school...... again...... I'll admit the only thing I'm not thrilled about is going into debt, but hopefully it will be for this year only, and then it's on to grants. Need to get the USA to refund me all the money I've given them over the years. I deserve it! Anyway, it was good today, I finished all the worksheets in a half hour, and based on the drug conviction worksheet I'm eligible! Hurray! (Hey, you never know....) Funny, but if you sell drugs and never get caught you can apply for all the money you want. Strange country.

I also added some links in the side bar, stuff about London and also some blog pages. My sister, and my karate instructor, Jami, who's too adorable for words. I don't know how else to describe his personality, but adorable seems to fit best. It was weird to write HTML code, I haven't done that since college! That makes me sound old, but I did graduate four years ago, so I guess I'm getting up there. Is four years a long time? Perhaps, you can get a whole degree in four years. But it only takes nine months to make a whole person from two cells. Depends on how you look at it. Time is subjective I suppose.

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page