« Home | Term Dates! » | so sad » | Starting to break down » | Culinary Victory? » | battery answers » | Uh-oh » | well I'll be damned... » | Word Up » | Done! » | Don't know how to feel » 

Tuesday, July 06, 2004 

Edwards!

Yes! I love love love John Edwards. He is so the man. The excitement and enthusiasm he brought when he beat Faircloth in NC while I was there was so infectious. He's the type of man who'll save politics, I swear. I worry what this will all do to him, he's so young and cute and nice and straightforward.... He seems so uncomplicated now, I wonder how long that will last. But I'm glad he was picked, he's so much better than anyone else. And I know he gets a lot of guff about some of his past, and I hate our litigious society more than anyone, but maybe he's not to blame for the whole system and helping families who's kids were killed is not the worst thing in the world. All I want to say is that I really like the guy, and the only other politician I can say that about at the moment is McCain (and I'm a little bitter at him about those new ads coming out today, but I guess if that's how he approves of his image being used then that says something. Well, I haven't seen it yet, I shouldn't judge.)

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page