« Home | You ain't got no problem Jules » | Like a phoenix burned to death » | Continuation » | Monetar-ily screwed » | Monarchy.net? » | Carefully scheduling......... » | Thoreau » | good horoscope » | Happy Birthday to me! » | Sunglasses! » 

Thursday, July 15, 2004 

300 pages to social destruction

Feeling a bit better today. Talked to Abraham again and he gave me 6 of his papers to read! He wrote six papers in college! That's two a year. I think usually you write one or two the whole three years you're there. I also asked him how long his thesis was, and he said it was 300 pages. So he got special permission to go over the normal 200 page limit for theses. Whew! He's a go-getter! So maybe I won't be working 10-12 hour days after all. (And he's only a temp here, how sad.)

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page