« Home | Derange » | Ingress » | Egress » | Vacillating » | Euthermic » | Redivivus » | Prosaic » | Ostend » | Humbled » | Recrudesce » 

Friday, September 26, 2008 

Ensconcing



And my world just got a little bit better....

P.G. is awesome. You can't get it here. Send me yours.

Try here: http://www.uk-groceries.com/

How much did it cost? I can get it (40 bag box) at Albertson Grocery store for $5.95.

Ah, just rub it in my face, why don't you?! I actually have my English friends bring it to Hungary for me, because nothing is like English tea. I went home last summer and my parents only had lipton black, and I must have seemed so hoity toity Euro by turning my nose up at it. But the taste doesn't even compare!

Yes, the incomparable PG, though chimp-less these days. Occasionally, Iceland have a deal on the large box (240 count, I think it is) for GBP 3.00.

I want to know more about P.G



Thanks for sharing..


___________________
Andrwe
The BEST PRICE FOR BEST ENTERTAINMENT

Good post.....
Great blog.....
Every one should read this once.....
Thanks for sharing.....
___________________
Dyanadevis
Online Marketing of your brand

$$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$.
Are you in need of a Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get your loan at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details.

E-mail: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page