« Home | My achin' heed » | Growl! » | Gym This » | Yiddish? » | Death and Dismemberment » | Blogging Question » | Ain't so very drunk Mellie » | At Last! » | Full of sunshine and bromides and fast cars » | American Remakes Suck » 

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 

¿A qué hora es?

I think I've finally figured out what time it is. It's taken a few days, but it appears that the Powers That Be have certain parts of the planet on different schedules. I thought that daylight savings time was next weekend, and it is. For America. For the UK and Europe (I think, don't quote me) is was this weekend. Ha! It may be nonsensical and frustrating, but I've cracked the code! Bring it on, you Masters of Confusion!!

(P.S. Why? Why would this be? I can't think of a single reason, other than to purposefully confuse expatriates.)

A HA! Just when you thought you had the code cracked, they get you again. Now America has daylight-savings time in Mid-March. (March 14th of this year-2010).

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page