« Home | Ain't so very drunk Mellie » | At Last! » | Full of sunshine and bromides and fast cars » | American Remakes Suck » | As One » | Swimming along....... » | Mmmmm.... Forbidden doughnut.... » | It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's g... » | Top of London » | Moldy » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 

Blogging Question

Hey all you bloggers out there! Is there any way to back up a blog? Not only am I worried about this free blogspot site crashing at any moment but I was thinking I'd like to save this forever as a memento of my adventure, and maybe bind it into a book when it's all said and done, and I was just wondering how I could do that. Any tips would be great, thanks.

I keep the posts in Microsoft word. Then put it in on a CD disc

Of course your Mum, impressed with your brilliant writing style, has already started doing this ... and is looking for an agent.

mum thinks you shoudl publish your blog.

Get a gmail account. Change you blog settings to 'email all posts'. Set up a gmail rule to label them and archive them. Hey presto, all posts (and comments if you want) for ever.

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page