« Home | Growl! » | Gym This » | Yiddish? » | Death and Dismemberment » | Blogging Question » | Ain't so very drunk Mellie » | At Last! » | Full of sunshine and bromides and fast cars » | American Remakes Suck » | As One » 

Sunday, March 27, 2005 

My achin' heed

With every goal that England scored yesterday I just got drunker and drunker. Next thing I knew it was 10pm and I was hammered and we'd won 4-0.

I don't feel so good....

I notice you say "we'd won 4-0", so I'm presuming from that remark that you consider yourself to be English!

Nice one. At least you have seen a game with a bit of passion and skill, unlike the last Holland friendly that you saw!

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page