« Home | Scotland! » | Abscond » | Enraged » | Perfervid » | Epoch » | Kenny » | I'm ok » | Preponderate! » | Happy 4th » | Annular » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 

The Golden Bear

Oh, I also went to The Open Championship at St. Andrews where I saw Tiger Woods on a few holes, watched Jack Nicklaus retire, and actually got sunburnt!



You downloaded those pictures from the internet

I think you picked the best time to visit Scotland. I am now in Scotland on my own two week holiday, and so far, it's been grey and rainy :-(

Nope, all the pictures posted on this website are my own, unless other cited as such. I would never try to pass off someone else's work as my own.

Ah shut up

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Cold Sore Treatment site/blog. It pretty much covers Cold Sore related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page