« Home | Effulgence » | Conflagration » | Portugal! » | These days » | I'll have a pint and some jazz with my God please » | Whaaaaat?! » | Why was I surprised to see this? » | Excuse YOU » | Free Afternoons » | Stick It » 

Monday, June 20, 2005 

Calescence

I never thought I would say this in my three years while living in London, but it is too hot to sleep.

Granted I live in a dorm room/oven where the windows don't open properly and even with the curtains closed the sunlight still manages to bake me while inside. Maybe if I lived in a proper flat it would be better. I guess I have to go out and buy an electric fan or something, because this is absurd!

Welcome to London in Summer. It's not the heat so much as the oppressive humidity. We must be on some sort of a record over the last week. It only rained once. Normally, summer in London, is three hot days, then a thunderstorm, after which, normality is restored.

Post a Comment

Cool chick

Torrid Travels

In deep freeze

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates







Locations of visitors to this page